Make a Difference. Join the Mission.
Your Future Employees are Trained & Ready for Action!
U.S. military veterans [Honorable or General Discharge]
Interviewed, recruited and vetted for solar skill set and physical ability
Solar-trained on NABCEP curriculum
Completed a rigorous 5-day solar PV course, includes OSHA and NABCEP EL exam
Able to work smart and eager to work hard!
Leadership I Integrity I Commitment
These are the core values of the U.S. military veteran. Upon completion of their training with TVA, our veteran graduates will provide businesses across America with the edge and continuity of workforce required to meet today’s challenges.
For renewable energy companies looking to expand their workforces in this growing industry, there is no better choice for quality, disciplined, respectful employees than a pool of solar-trained U.S. military veterans.
“We are continuing to hire veteran graduates of this TVA program. The veterans are not only becoming our best workers and future leaders, but they are raising the performance bar for all of our employees. We plan to have veterans in every department in the future.The high level of ability, performance and professionalism of these great people are making us look like stars to our valued clients!”-K. Smith President, Ambassador Solar
Thank you for your interest in The Veteran Asset, a 501c3 non-profit organization.
We prepare veterans for solar…for jobs…for the future.
TVA provides a solution by facilitating training for transitioning service members and veterans,and placing them in jobs within the solar industry.
To accomplish this mission, we ask that you consider helping in one or more of the following:
- Grant writing
- Legal services
- Creative services – website, social media management, video
- production, print design…
- Fundraising and event production
- Military media advertising support
- G.I. Bill / VA fund navigation and advocacy for students
- Skinned mobile training vehicle $ 20,000
- Trade show booth $ 4,000
- Roof materials for solar installation practice $ 1,500
- Classroom tables and chairs $ 1,000
- Classroom laptops (goal 40) $ 350
- Donate your used vehicle Bluebook value
- Lodging and meals for a vet during training $ 1,500
- Supply a solar-specific tool bag $ 350
- NABCEP EL exam fee $ 125
- Feed a vet lunch during 10-day training $ 100
- Class text book (goal 40) $ 100
- Supply a vet a red/white/blue patriotic hard hat $ 50
- Class notebooks for each Student $ 15
- Contribute airline miles to a vet attending class Variable
- Refer a Veteran – Earn money for yourself or your organization by helping Veterans.
- $ 250 referral fee per student – No limits – Help us spread the word!
- Link TVA on your Veteran friendly site (we will provide logo and content)
- Share our message on social media, in print, anywhere to get the word out.
- Secure space at tradeshows or other events.
- Offer your ideas.
TVA is a 501c3 organization. Federal Tax ID 46-5662427. You will be provided a letter of gratitude for your tax records.